Magento’s built-in order management system makes it possible for inside sales to work with order receiving, changes of existing orders as well as return orders. It’s also possible to add articles to the customer’s cart in real time with the customer on the telephone, at the same time as the customer is logged in. All customer information can also be edited by inside sales online.
These functions make it possible to carry out sales support in an entirely new way.
- Create, edit and cancel orders
- Create return orders
- Change the customer’s cart in real time
Reports & Analysis
Magento’s reports make it possible for you, as shop administrator, to analyse the whole sales process from product sales to canceled orders and customer activity. All reports are shown per site (if you have multiple sites).
- Dashboard, containing the most important reports and key figures
- Reports over abandoned carts
- Warehouse list
- Search words report
- Top lists of popular products
- All data can be exported for external analysis