WELCOME TO THE VAIMO THOUGHT ENGINE
- Vaimo officially entered the BeNeLux market a month ago, and now we are happy to announce that we will be present at several BeNeLux commerce events in 2017/2018 to support the community in the ever-changing market. Find out about the upcoming events in our newsletter!
- The holiday shopping season is the single most important time of year for online retail sellers; in fact, over 23% of 2016 eCommerce sales were made in Nov-Dec. Leah Na’aman, VP Marketing at Shoppimon lists her 5 top tips to prepare your online shop for the 2017 holiday season.
- Vaimo and transcosmos have announced that transcosmos has made a follow-up investment in Vaimo with the aim of strengthening the partnership. This second investment reinforces the partnership which Vaimo and transcosmos entered into on September 9th, 2015.
- Ernst & Young has announced the regional finalists for its EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2017 awards program in Sweden. Vaimo’s three founders are amongst the 10 regional finalists in the Stockholm region. Read more about this award in our newsletter!
PLUS: NEWS FROM OUR PARTNERS
- dotmailer’s emailing marketing lookbook features real examples of campaigns that surprised and delighted customers in 2016, along with the best practice tips you need to make the most of the season. Download the lookbook to get you on the path to record ROI this year!
- Magento has rolled out a new FREE security scan tool that enables Magento merchants to regularly monitor their sites and receive updates regarding known security risks, malware, and unauthorized access. The new tool works on any version of Magento – discover more in our newsletter!
- dotmailer’s “Hitting the Mark” benchmarking report focuses on a range of retailers to understand the level of email marketing maturity in the Nordics in 2017. The research involved objectively scoring 20 retail brands, revealing both the winning techniques and the pitfalls from which you can learn.
VAIMO AROUND THE WORLD
- Check out our new Life at Vaimo Instagram and Facebook accounts and follow our daily lives!
- If Life at Vaimo makes you want to be a part of our team, check out our career opportunities around the world – we’re looking for talented people to add to our Vaimo family!
- Sneak a peek at our latest batch of international Go-Lives!
- Plus, meet our newest Vaimo family members!