Established in 2005, Flight Club is the world’s leading sneaker marketplace, specializing in storing, shipping, and selling the most coveted items in athletic footwear to enthusiasts around the world. Its two physical retail spaces between New York and Los Angeles not only ship internationally, but serve as destination shopping centers for travelers seeking rare and limited-edition sneakers that can’t be found elsewhere.
- Merchant: Flight Club
- Industry: Apparel and Accessories
- Magento Edition: Magento Enterprise
- Base Engine: Innovate
- Markets Served: while physical retail stores are in New York and Lost Angeles, they ship online orders internationally
- Project Budget: 1500 Hours
- Project Plan: 16 weeks
- Number of Products: 15 000+
John McPheters, Vice President of Business Development at Flight Club:
“We have many challenges with our current eCommerce platform. The lack of live inventory is possibly the biggest problem, but there are many others. We're poised to evolve into a much larger commerce entity, once we make the jump. The current platform has been dramatically holding us back from it.“
Why did you choose Vaimo?
“We had already decided to go with a US based provider, the 25th Hour. Last minute, we reviewed Vaimo's offerings and found that there were flexibilities on the sites Vaimo has developed that greatly enhanced consumer presentation. After going through the Bjornborg.com site and seeing how the cart functioned, along with some of the unique solution presentations on Magento platform, we knew we needed to take a closer look. This was the beginning of our move to Vaimo as a provider.”
Why did you choose Magento?
“We like Magento’s flexibility, references and the general development of the platform. We also love that it's open-source and allows for as much customization and flexibility as Vaimo can muster.“
- Real Time Inventory Integration
- Enchanced User Experience
- Address Mobile Strategy with Responsive Design
- Reduce Returns
- Enhance Customer Dialogue
- Enhance Shipping Capabilities
- Extensive Functionality Upgrades
Download pdf of the story.