Who collects the information?
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you visit our site and fill in the forms:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address, phone number, address
- Your company information Y
- Your preferences and interests
Website usage information is collected using Cookies (see more information about the cookies below).
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with relevant products and services. In particular, we typically collect the information and use it for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and analysing the use of our website
- To improve our website, products and services
- To communicate and interact with you online and provide you with information
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- To customise our website according to your interests
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms
WHERE INFORMATION IS HELD?
Information is held at our offices and those of our group companies, on secure servers, at service providers (i.e. Hubspot and Giosg), representatives and agents as described in this policy.
HOW WE MAY SHARE THE INFORMATION?
Also, we may need to share some of the above categories of information with other parties, such as our professional advisers or external contractors. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations. We may also be required to share some personal information as required to comply with the law.
TRANSFERS FROM THE EEA
If we transfer any information about you outside the EEA, we will do so in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and any other applicable data protection laws.
We use the EU Standard contractual clauses where necessary, as well as additional safeguards such as data encryption and data minimisation.
TRANSFERS FROM THE UK
The UK government has stated that after 31 December 2020 transfers of data from the UK to the EEA will be permitted.
For transfers outside the UK (other than to the EEA) we will comply with the new UK adequacy regulations or, where there is no adequacy decision,
We use the EU Standard contractual clauses (which have been recognised by the UK government as providing an appropriate safeguards for restricted transfers from the UK), as well as additional safeguards such as data encryption and
EU & UK REPRESENTATIVES
For our non-EEA group companies Vaimo Group Services has been appointed as their EU Representative.
For our non-UK group companies Vaimo UK Limited has been appointed as their UK representative.
How long we keep your information?
We keep the information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. How long we keep your information will depend on the nature of information concerned and the purposes for which it is processed. We will keep the information for no longer than is reasonable, taking into account the limitation periods for potential claims, after which they will be destroyed.
Links to Other websites
Controlling your personal information and correction
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, you will be able to indicate via an ‘opt-in’ checkbox if you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may also opt-out of receiving future communications of this type by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail
- You can change your settings, delete cookies and withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please send an email to [email protected]
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under local data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email to [email protected]
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You also have the right to ask us for some of the information we hold and process to be erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’) in certain circumstances. We will provide you with further information about the right to be forgotten, if you send us an email to [email protected]
How to contact us?