Who collects the information?
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you visit our site and fill in the forms:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address, phone number, address
- Your company information
- Your preferences and interests
Website usage information is collected using cookies (see more information about the cookies further below on this page).
What do WE DO with this information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with relevant products and services. In particular, we typically collect the information and use it for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping and analyzing the use of our website
- To improve our website, products, and services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- To customize our website according to your interests
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms
Where IS THIS information held?
Information is held at our offices and those of our group companies, on secure servers, at service providers (i.e. Hubspot), representatives, and agents as described in this policy.
How DO we share thIS information?
We might also share the information about you with our selected partners. Also, we may need to share some of the above categories of information with other parties, such as our professional advisers or external contractors. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations. We may also be required to share some personal information as required to comply with the law.
DO WE Transfer INFORMATION from the EEA?
If we transfer any information about you outside the EEA, we will do so in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and any other applicable data protection laws.
We use the EU Standard Contractual Clauses (or SCCs) where necessary, as well as additional safeguards such as data encryption and data minimization.
DO WE Transfer INFORMATION from the UK?
The UK government has stated that from 31 December 2020 transfers of data from the UK to the EEA are permitted.
For transfers outside the UK (other than to the EEA) we will comply with the new UK adequacy regulations or, where there is no adequacy decision, we use the EU Standard Contractual Clauses (which have been recognized by the UK government as providing appropriate safeguards for restricted transfers from the UK), as well as additional safeguards such as data encryption and data minimization.
DO WE HAVE EU & UK Representatives?
For our non-EEA group companies, Vaimo Group Services AB has been appointed as their EU Representative.
For our non-UK group companies, Vaimo UK Limited has been appointed as their UK representative.
How long we keep THIS information?
We keep the information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. How long we keep your information will depend on the nature of the information concerned and the purposes for which it is processed. We will keep the information for no longer than is reasonable, taking into account the limitation periods for potential claims or as otherwise required by law, after which they will be destroyed.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD THIS INFORMATION?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and have adopted security measures in-line with applicable data protection law.
To preserve the integrity of your personal data and prevent data loss and unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and protect it from loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration and destruction.
Necessary Cookies: are crucial for the basic functions of our website and our website will not work in its intended way without them. They are used for page navigation, preserving user status across page views, distinguishing between humans and bots or load balancing. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Functional Cookies: help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of our website on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party features or remembering your preferred language or location.
Analytic Cookies: are used to understand how you interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. and we use analytic, traffic log and timestamp cookies such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Hot Jar to identify which pages are being used. We may also collect further information about your use of our website through log files and other technologies including your domain name; your browser type and operating system; the web pages you view, links you click; your IP address; the length of time you spent on our website; the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our website; and your mobile device ID, name and model. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Performance Cookies: are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of our website which help us deliver a better user experience to you.
We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you or that you have provided to us, including, where applicable, username, name, and other personal information. For further information about the cookies we use, please visit HubSpot cookie security and privacy and what cookies does HubSpot set in a visitor’s browser.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website. You can also manage your preferences in the cookie setting for our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, this may mean that some of our website features may not function as a result.
DO WE HAVE Links to Other websites?
Controlling your personal information and correction
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, you will be able to indicate via an ‘opt-in’ checkbox if you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may also opt-out of receiving future communications of this type by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail
- You can change your settings, delete cookies and withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please send an email to [email protected]
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under local data protection laws. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email to [email protected]
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- You also have the right to ask us for some of the information we hold and process to be erased (the ‘right to be forgotten’) in certain circumstances. We will provide you with further information about the right to be forgotten if you send us an email to [email protected]
How to contact us?