What is PIM?
A PIM (product information management) solution provides a single place to collect, manage, and enrich your product data, create product catalogs, and distribute information to your sales channels.
A PIM system does the following:
- A PIM system integrates data from all your other systems and processes it, which eliminates the need to enter or update data manually.
- A PIM system imports data through XLSX and CSV files and pre-built connectors.
- A PIM system onboards your product data directly from suppliers in your format.
- A PIM links to DAM systems for all digital assets.
- Finally, your team distributes your product data into catalogs and connects the catalogs to channels.