Vaimo recently hosted a webinar along with our partners—dotmailer, Klevu and Nosto, on the topic of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on the eCommerce landscape. The wide-ranging discussion addressed what is most definitely THE current hot topic in online retail and commerce.
And there’s good reason why it is such a hot topic. Firstly, the role of AI in commerce is growing at a staggering rate. Indeed, forecasts predict that by 2019, 40% of digital transformation (DX) initiatives will use AI services; and that by 2021, 75% of commercial enterprise apps will use AI and over 90% of consumers will interact with customer support bots.
And secondly, AI has the potential to make significant positive contributions to how businesses sell and consumers shop.
But if you’re new to the topic, you might well be wondering—how exactly can I use this for my business, what are the benefits and how do I get started?
In this webinar (available here) you’ll learn:
- What exactly AI can offer to the world of business and commerce
- How AI can transform the customer experience through personalisation
- How you can start incorporating AI into your business operations
- The key challenges of using AI and how to overcome these
- And much more
- PJ Utsi (CCO, Vaimo)
- Christer Enqvist (Head of Sales Nordics, Klevu)
- Valter Andersson (Technical Solutions Manager, Nosto)
- Karl Stone (Sales Manager EMEA, dotmailer)
Interested in learning more abut AI?
If you’d like to learn more about how Vaimo can help drive your company’s digital commerce success to the next level, then get in touch with a member of our team today!