Here at Vaimo, we’re looking back at all of the wonderful challenges we received in 2017 to build better, bigger, and more brilliant online shopping experiences than ever before.
In 2017, we expanded to 16 offices in 12 countries, and our Vaimo family now includes over 325 team members. Our offices around the world house commerce experts that work hard to ensure that your business prospers.
Here’s what Vaimo and our clients achieved together in 2017:
- We launched more than 50 web shops for our clients such as Oticon B2B, SLO B2B, Lecot-Raedschelders B2B, BAUHAUS projects (including online B2B application), Masoko Marketplace, Jack Daniel’s Germany, HYLETE (Daily Circuit App), Glitter, Sova, Alas-Kuul, Osprey London, Coricraft, Glitter, Hansaplant, Bauhof, Tiger Wheel and Tyre, Eventyrsport, Multiply, Stiga, etc. Additionally, we launched over 25 Magento 2 projects!
- Our Vaimo portfolio grew with new clients, like TOOLS Finland, Chaloub Group, Bowers & Wilkins, HobbyLink Japan, Sannan Ruokakassi, Dischem Pharmacies, Pronovias, Visa International, Volpes, Scandinavian Design, etc.
- Three Vaimo clients were finalists at the Magento 2017 Imagine Excellence Awards: TOUS, Absolut Art and Selver. The awards celebrate the success of merchants running on the Magento commerce platform.
- In April, Vaimo was promoted to Global Elite Partner by Magento along with 4 other companies, from a total pool of 239 partners. Vaimo also received the 2017 Magento EMEA Digital Commercial Partner of the Year Award.
- Our clients, Selver and Kaubamaja, were finalists in Estonia’s Digital Excellence Awards, where Kaubamaja won the 2016 Estonian Digital Excellence Award.
- In May, we officially started delivering PIM solutions on inRiver Product Marketing Cloud. PIM forms an important part of our omni-channel offering, since it is requested in almost every project we work with today.
- Our client in Norway, Coverbrands, was selected as the People’s Favourite Online Store in Norway.
- In July, Vaimo was chosen as The Best Ecommerce Agency at the dotties, a yearly award organised by dotmailer.
- In September, we officially entered into the Benelux market by establishing Vaimo BeNeLux. We have already seen success and great need for Vaimo expertise on the market.
- In September, we acquired Notitium, Akeneo Silver partner, to further strengthen our global PIM and omni-channel offering.
- For the second consecutive year, we were listed in the Top 100 Digital Agencies list in the UK.
- Vaimo founders, David Holender, PJ Utsi, and Staffan Palopää, were named regional finalists in the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Award.
- We received a follow-up investment from transcosmos with an aim to strengthen our partnership in Europe and in Asia.
- Vaimo was named in the list of TOP IT Companies in Estonia, positioned at #19.
- Vaimo was chosen for The 2017 Sweden Super Companies List.
- Clutch, an unique, data-driven field guide, dubbed Vaimo as Global Leader 2017.
Please note our closing times for the holidays this year:
Sweden: 25th and 26th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
United Kingdom: 25th and 26th of December, and 1st of January 2018
Norway: 25th, 26th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
Finland: 25th, 26th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
Denmark: 25th, 26th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
Belgium: 25th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
South Africa: 25th, 26th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
Japan: 23rd of December 2017, 1st and 8th of January 2018
UAE: 21st of December 2017, 1st of January 2018
Estonia: 25th, 26th of December 2017, 1st of January 2018 Ukraine: 25th of December, 1st and 8th of January 2018
If you have a support query during these days, please contact us via our support desk, and we will attend to the issue and get back to you as soon as possible. In regard to clients with service level agreements with Vaimo, you may contact us as per your agreement. If you have questions about our closing times, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you are trying to reach Vaimo Support for any other country than Sweden or Denmark, the please use one of the addresses:
South Africa: [email protected]
Finland: [email protected]
Norway: [email protected]
Estonia: [email protected]
Alternatively, you are welcome to use the client portal.
The Vaimo team wishes you a festive holiday season, and we thank you again for working with us in 2017. May your holidays and new year be filled with serenity and joy!
Your Vaimo Team