Estonia’s largest financial newspaper, Äripäev, published an article about Vaimo in their special edition magazine called Your Partner (Sinu Partner – In Estonian). Please find a quick summary of the article below; the full version can be accessed here in Estonian.
The article focuses on the changing environment of B2B world, what companies should do in order to go digital, and how one of Vaimo client’s in the B2B sector, Alas-Kuul, managed to increase their sales by over 200% after launching their new site on the Magento platform.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE ARTICLE
- B2B companies have steadily been opening their digital storefronts. According to Forrester (2017), 63% of B2B buyers purchase at least half of their goods online. Find out more about Vaimo’s approach to B2B commerce.
- A digital presence provides more opportunities to succeed, supports sales growth, and provide better customer experience.
- Customised platforms are the recommended solution for B2B eCommerce sites, therefore, it’s very important to have solutions partner who is capable of developing fully customised features specifically implemented towards the needs of customers.
QUICK OVERVIEW OF CASE STUDY WITH ALAS-KUUL
Vaimo launched Alas-Kuul’s new B2B/B2C web presence in April 2017 on the Magento platform with customised features fit for a B2B giant and the user experience of a B2C shop, with the first-time possibility for B2C customers to shop at Alas-Kuul. Vaimo implemented Consignment Stock, a feature that allows customers to stockpile a personal supply of products. The login, search, and payment features all ensure that B2B customers can easily locate products, order them, and choose specific delivery methods. In the future, Alas-Kuul plans to scale the business to include other Baltic countries in the future.
ALAS-KUUL HAS SEEN THE FOLLOWING RESULTS POST-LAUNCH
- 277% Increase in number of users
- 318% Increase in new users
- 271% Increase in page views
- 203% Increase in revenue
- 400% Increase in number of transactions
- 356% Increase in mobile traffic
Keep an eye out for the full case study on our site in January 2018!
Read the full article here (in Estonian).